Sunday 7 October 2012

Big opportunity - improve your teacher income - sell your teaching resources

I have recently found out that my website has the potential to make quite a bit of money. As the websites success requires a strong community of teachers to use it on a regular basis I have decided that it would only be fair to share any money I make with its most committed users. Please read below for more details.


 
--> My name is Dan and I am a secondary school teacher and the founder of Planning Heaven. I am writing this to inform you of a potential way to very easily make some extra money. Planning Heaven allows you to freely list and sell your original teaching resources to other teachers. To help with the low running costs of planning heaven we take a small percentage of any sales but the majority of the money will go straight back to the teachers who listed the resources. However I have recently found out about another similar website that has a turnover of over 3 MILLION POUNDS a year. This website asks for membership fees and also takes a larger percentage of sales so I think with time and collaboration planning heaven has the potential to do this too. 

With this in mind I feel planning heaven has the ability to make quite a bit of money. I have decided to share a percentage of any profits that the website makes with its main users (you). I am going to set up a system that calculates how many resources each member has uploaded, comments they have made, star ratings they have given etc. Then for the next few years I am going to split 10% of any profits that the website makes with the top three users. If this system works I will consider increasing the percentage and the amount of users that get rewarded. 

You have nothing to lose as it is free to list your resources and you will always receive a very large percentage of any sales that they make (even if you don't make the top three users for the larger payout). I am also not going to be taking resources down so once they are listed there is nothing else for you to do other than check your paypal account every now and again. 

This website will only be a success with a strong community of users. The web traffic is increasing every day and I am soon going to be spending some money on advertising. Please tell your friends and colleagues about the site and spread the word. I am very interested in sharing any profits the website makes with the users that helped it become a success early on.


Please email me with any questions at info@planningheaven.com
 
Thanks  

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment